On the night before Little Man's birth in August 2008, I started this written and photographic history of his life, a modern baby book, if you will. In July 2011 I was blessed with another son. Hopefully, this record will help the memories squashed by "Mama Mushbrain" live on forever.
Tuesday, June 10, 2014
This or this???
Last week I found this to be too stressful:
So, stressful that I decided to start thinking about this:
Funny how I know every mother in America suddenly understands where I am coming from.
Heather, Josh, Hudson and Tucker...I am holding you all in my prayers. I just keep viewing your posts here and thinking about each of you and what must be going through your minds as you prepare for China. Try to remember that you'll have loved ones here imagining all your experiences and praying that you see the humor in all your adventures. And Tucker, I never liked the dentist either!!!!! Still don't. Tears welled up in my eyes when I saw your picture. Hugs and love always, AC!
Heather, Josh, Hudson and Tucker...I am holding you all in my prayers. I just keep viewing your posts here and thinking about each of you and what must be going through your minds as you prepare for China. Try to remember that you'll have loved ones here imagining all your experiences and praying that you see the humor in all your adventures. And Tucker, I never liked the dentist either!!!!! Still don't. Tears welled up in my eyes when I saw your picture. Hugs and love always, AC!
ReplyDelete