Wednesday, January 30, 2013

How to know...


...your kid might be a little different
he is always trying to be upside down "like a bat"

...your kid watches too much The Old House
he puts gutters on all his drawings of houses

...your kid plans ahead
"If Tucker gets a cheese stick, I will always want a cheese stick too"

...your kid is overdramatic
says drinking all that water "made him tired"

...your kid loves football
even his basketball games include "fumbles"

...your kid has empathy
he tells you (after watching you get dressed) "Sometimes I have to hop to get my jeans on too, Mama"


...where your kid is hiding during Hide and Go Seek
just walk room to room and listen for the giggling


...your kid is right brained
he makes his capital E's with long lines on both sides "So it is balanced"

...your kid likes to negotiate
every meal ends with a conversation of how many more bites he has to eat so he can play Mario Kart later that night

...your kid has hurt his little brother
he runs to you seconds after little brother starts crying, wanting to give you a hug, saying, "I am not sure why Tucka is so upset."

...your kid thinks he is Tigger
he leaves the room to go potty chanting, "Ta Ta for now!"

...your kid thinks you are a bad singer
he tells you. Daily.

...your kid watches too much Biggest Loser
H: Where were you when I was in school?
Me: At the gym.
H: Why?
Me: Because I want to get healthy.
H: And DROP THAT WEIGHT?!?









No comments:

Post a Comment