For the record, I have been encouraged by my husband to share the following so that we remember this (pun) crap when we are empty nesters.
Tucker pooped in the shower last week. Our bathroom shower with the full glass doors. Hudson was in the shower with him and it was not funny at all because I was the only one home and I had to deal with it. I was right there to hear Hudson having a coronary and I look in and see the deed.
That is only part one of the story.
 |
| Bedhead in the hotel. |
So, like two days later, I have both boys in our bathroom again. It is mid-day, Hudson has asked to take a shower. He tells me that he will just put his clothes back on when he is done. I am getting Tucker ready to get in the shower where Hudson already is. Hudson has began a repetitive shouting of, "Don't let him POOP in here. Don't let him POOP in here." Tucker is standing, full belly pushed out, naked outside the shower just laughing every time Hudson says "POOP" and I am laughing at this whole chaos called My Life.
I look down to see Tucker, still laughing at his brother's chant, peeing ALL over Hudson's folded pile of clothes.
And I laugh too. I love my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment