Monday, March 10, 2014

Backing up

The worst part of my job is I am my own IT department. I really hate the logistics of hooking up computers to printers to WiFi to my phone to my calendar to push this and airdrop that. I also despise backing up. Unfortunately these are not just things I have to do once in a blue moon; they are job tasks on my calendar so I don't lose people's precious sessions and my hard work.


 This weekend a back up was scheduled. So, thankfully the best part of my job is not getting in trouble with anyone when I goof off for an hour looking at old pictures of my kids. These four pictures were taken during this week back in 2012.

Shorts one day, snowsuit the next? That seems about the same. The faces of the littles are nearly the same too. Goodness though! This definitely feels more like yesterday than two er TWO 2 zwei  YEARS ago! Yikes.


I even found a video of when the kids actually got along! Okay--that took multiple hours. But it was on my own dime!

No comments:

Post a Comment