Thursday, August 7, 2014

Sending all my love to you

We got mail!!! It was amazing! Two things actually. First, the lady at Josh's work in Columbus sent us our first envelope of letters, which was shipped directly to him at work via FedEx. And, then (you will love this) my "test" letter arrived.

Um, what? On July 16th I sent myself a test letter directly here to the apartment. And it came. One day I will open it. For now, it feels like I am looking at a piece of my past as it sits here at my desk.
Our mailperson's vehicle

1 comment:

  1. where the hell is the long note I just typed? Oh snaps! What I said was I loved you to the moon...you can count on me to not devulge earthquake information to you, I will get busy on the sending mail issue, and you 4 rock!!!!! Sweet, loving thoughts to each of you!!!

    ReplyDelete