Not everyone reads blogs. And definitely not everyone would want to write one. Even if you have the ability/time/inclination to sit down and open up your life for your closest friends and random strangers to read, there are definitely moments when you might sit and ponder (for too long) topics that probably are best not shared in this very public, and potentially permanent very form. Assuming that we are actually acquaintances and you are not some random person my mom badgered into reading this blog, you already know that self-censorship is not my strong suit.

But this is a blog. It is not my every thought. It is definitely a representation of the things I have chosen to record for my kids to know. That disclaimer shared, if you wish to buy me a cocktail once I return to the States and want to hear a funny story-- or perhaps a really embarrassing one, here would be a good starting point:
The Things about China I did not Blog About:
-the Auspicious Magic Finger Massage (do I have your attention yet? ha ha)
-Squatty Potties
-Spud
-Berrating that grandma at Disneyland
-IKEA trip
-the Cummins Olympics
-That time I took a knife on the plane
-That time I took a slingshot on the plane
-China Rage
-Crying in China
-"That's Not My Grandma" Game
-Chinglish
-Shirts of Josh's co-workers
-Knees jer tang
-Upside Down Idiocy
-Duck Neck in my pocket

And I have some cocktails waiting on you!!!!
ReplyDelete