Monday, December 17, 2012

Where's Waldo?

We made it through another one of Hudson's Christmas programs. I appreciate the tradition of ...well, just about everything that has a tradition(!), but these little moments of my life are sorta painful. Tucker, absolutely has no interest in waiting for the show to start and hearing sweet Christmas music butchered to pieces is so sad. But Little Man looked so sweet up there in the throngs of other little people it did make my heart melt a little. Okay a lot. When will I stop crying at these things in public? Gah.

 Can you find him?
 Speaking of heart melting, it is late Sunday night and Josh, true to his personality and sweetness, is watching both the football game and Toy Store 3. I holler from the office for him to turn off Toy Story 3 before he starts crying and a muffled, weepy, "Too late" is mumbled.
Yep. We are saps. 

1 comment: