There are two reasons why I don't take my kids on photoshoots with me.
1. It is unprofessional for me to beat them in public. (Ha ha...err...pseudo serious)
2. They are so cute, I really have difficulty focusing on the clients.
Both of these dictims proved true last Wednesday when I headed in to Speedway for a shoot at an Indy Car shop. I can try and type that all calm and cool when I really want to be like, I DID A PHOTOSHOOT IN A RACECAR SHOP!!!!!! Anyway, I did not have much choice on the kid department and the girl whose pictures I was taking is one of FIVE and her mama was also bringing her kids so... I chanced it.
My kids were pretty good. Hudson decided that being in a strange new racecar shop would be the PERFECT time to decide he wanted to 1. use a men's restroom alone in public and 2. take a poop. Tucker answered the telephone TWICE. Considering the IndyCar driver whose shop it was had his first top 5 finish the race before and was very "racey" at the track the day before just leaves me to believe Tucker hung up on ESPN or something.
Anyway, the pictures of the baby were awesome and I will post them later. Per dictim #2, here are the cutest children in the land....climbing all over a $375,000 car. Well, the green one was probably worth less as the $50,000 steering wheel was not in it.
A comedian once said that you should never take your kids any place expensive before they were 10 years old or so because little kids are so fascinated by the cheap stuff. (You take a 5 year old to Disney and all they really remember from the trip is the cool hand dryers in a rest stop bathroom in Alabama, for example.) I believe it. My little man has no idea how charmed his life has already been!
I think this is just the coolest!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment