This morning I whipped up a couple toddler delicacies known to red blooded Americans as "Ants on a Log" and my 4.5 year old called me a "Master Chef". I do wish all of my mediocrity could be viewed with such rose colored glasses.
Hudson is full of it lately. He was reminded 75 times to be quiet(er) during his brother's nap yesterday and then when I asked him to put on noisy toy away, he quickly told me, "I better not. It is so loud. (pause) I am really smart today."
At church last Sunday, Little Man's mouth entertained the entire congregation. An innocent Mother's Day children's moment went wayward with Hudson sidetracking the lesson plan with his insisting the teacher acknowledge "Daddies" also love us unconditionally. Originally the teacher asked the group, "Who in the Bible teaches us about unconditional love?" The bevy of little said, "Jeeeeeeesus" softly. Hudson loudly quipped, "AND MOSES!"

No comments:
Post a Comment