Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Merry Merry Month of May

Sorry, folks. This has been the fastest May ever--and not just at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway! Here is our quick summary of this amazing month!

Garbage sales! Had one! Shopped at several! Here is my loot ($6 TOTAL) from last week. Bring on summer rainy days.

Community Day I did some laps on the track in my rocking Honda.  
My minis under a big foot.
Yeah, I just love this. Pole Day 2013


Race Fans

Curls making his awesome Indy Car sound.

Campfires rock.

This does not.

This is even scarier.

Ahhhh. My little buddy.

Grand goofball had enough health issues for one month. I don't even recognize him!

Sigh.

Working. Working. Working. Love my studio. But I worked a TON this month.

Racing virtual cars at Dallara.

The most ridiculous example of health care gone wrong. $250 eye drops.

Fudgesicles can be a tad too messy for us yet.

And...Hudson's last day of school today! Picture coming later tonight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment