Do you remember your first movie? I think I do. It was The Incredible Shrinking Woman and I don't think I will ever get that image of Lilly Tomlin stuck in her kitchen drain out of my head.
Josh tried to take Hudson to a full length Winnie the Pooh feature movie two years ago right after Tucker was born, but he did not make it through that.
So a couple weeks ago my Little Man and I decided to have a date. We went to see Charlotte's Web at the Historic Artcraft Theatre. It was a lovely night. And my only complaint is that the size of Little Man's bladder must be so very tiny or he loved the retro bathrooms so much because we went to them FOUR times during the show!
![]() |
| Giving me a detailed description of what he would like to have from the concession stand. |
![]() |
| He is READY already! |



No comments:
Post a Comment