Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I know a lot about this.



Things are getting educational around here. 

You would think that I have entered my feeble minded days with his constant correcting. For example, I thought these dental hygiene items belonged in their drawer. No... this is reading material for the fish and it belongs out where they can see it. 

And yesterday, Hudson and KK argued for 10 minutes about what defines a "party". They only agreed that "a party must have balloons." I did not mention I agreed with them alas Hudson decided that I was wrong again.

What do I know? I know that my two boys are too big to sit next to each other in the shopping cart:
I know that these yucky countertops are no longer part of my home! Whoop! Nine years later!


And I know that I am so glad that I despite their constant arguing, these two little people really brighten my worst day:

No comments:

Post a Comment