On our way our to PA, we were able to stop over and visit with our buddies in Columbus. I love the way that Hudson and Vivi fall right back into their old routines. The best sign of a successful long distance friendship, I believe, is when you can just meet up and it be as if no distance or time has come between you. They are so funny together.
Camping has it perks. There is no pressure to do your hair or wear makeup. It is even acceptable to wear the same pair of shorts for multiple days--according to Josh. Hudson and Tucker loved the unlimited water supply and took many a baths in the RV shower. Yes, yes, Mariya will tell us that using an RV is "camping for losers" but I appreciated the AC during those muggy nights. Plus the little campground had a really nice fireworks show over their little "lake" on Saturday night.
There were some celebrations to be had too. Gran'ma Kathy bought cakes for Tuck's upcoming 2nd birthday and our anniversary. Naturally the cake was my favorite part of the trip.
And...the reason for all this mileage...the IndyCar race on Sunday. Well, it was HOT, but overall a nice track. I will write about that separately. I need to upload all the cute pictures from that first.
There were some celebrations to be had too. Gran'ma Kathy bought cakes for Tuck's upcoming 2nd birthday and our anniversary. Naturally the cake was my favorite part of the trip.
And...the reason for all this mileage...the IndyCar race on Sunday. Well, it was HOT, but overall a nice track. I will write about that separately. I need to upload all the cute pictures from that first.





No comments:
Post a Comment