Monday, August 26, 2013

My boy wants to party all the time


Welp, I took the past week off from anything non-essential to just play with my littles during our last week of summer. Tomorrow morning Little Man starts his final year of pre-K and on Tuesday Mr. T starts his first year of pre-pre-pre-K. We haven't just been lazing around these parts either, we have had a wonderful week.

Last Sunday Hudson and a couple 20 of his closest buds all celebrated his birthday at the local recreation center. It was a hoot. I absolutely love the picture of him above with almost all of the attendees because he looks. so. stinkin. happy. He had a great time and that is all that matters.


I am not real sure what adventures this school year will bring, but I am 100% happy happy happy that he is not eligible for kindergarten. Although he is so very bright, I also think that he is not ready for it endurance-wise. Going to school from 8 until nearly 3 every day would not go over well. Despite the fact that the child has not napped in nearly 2.5 years now, he just is can not last all day long being busy without getting grumpy. I have noticed that he is gainfully more independent these days though. He is doing very well with 30 minutes of quiet time. Well, if you know him at all, you know he is not quiet. He is just talking to himself for those 30 minutes instead of me!
These three have the coolest names. There is Hudson, Harrison, and Henry. For real. 

No comments:

Post a Comment