Wednesday, August 14, 2013

On being five

I want to be five.

I think Hudson had a really awesome day. First, he was able to select all of his meals for his special birthday. He selected a breakfast of Poptarts and pepperoni. Lunch was lunchables (his favorite treat). For dinner he chose meatballs. Instead of a cake, since we are having cupcakes at his party, he wanted his candle stuck in ice cream from Orange Leaf.
How old are the babies in the window?

The screams coming from the rollercoaster car ahead of me were pure joy.
Our day consisted of extra video games, a trip to the zoo with his best buddies including a train ride and a roller coaster ride, a trip to Indianapolis Motor Speedway to buy a new 1:64 scale IndyCar, McDonald's lemonade, special dinner, and Orange Leaf run.

So, I asked Hudson the same questions that I did last year HERE and these are his 5 year old responses:

1. What do you want to do when you get older? "Help Daddy work on cabinets" (Same answer as last year....just sayin'

2. What is your favorite food? Meatballs

3. What is your favorite color? Purple and pink

4. If you could give yourself a new name, what would it be? "Hubson"(giggles....)

5. What did you like to do when you were little? ...play with my cars...

6. What is your favorite snack? Lunchables

7. Who is your best friend? Nia "Actually, sometimes it rotates from one person to lots of persons."

8. What is Mama's favorite thing? Helping her make dinner and cuddles

9. What is your favorite thing to do with Dada? Watch Mythbusters and play MarioKart

10. What is your favorite book? Shark versus Train, Yes! Day, Barfburger Baby

In addition to his $60 ridiculousness, he wanted these overpriced HotWheels.


I guess I don't have to be five. I was able to do all those fun things with him AND I could have eaten all that crap if I wanted to! When you are an adult, you can be five anytime. You just won't live as long.... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment