Thursday, October 24, 2013

10 things I am doing instead of blogging


10. WORK. Everyone wants pictures this month. So I drive, shoot, edit, order, bank, post office,repeat.

9. DOCTOR. Hudson is definitely having surgery in less than 2 weeks.

8. PLAYING. This guy makes me laugh. He really sucks at Hide and Seek too.

Where am I?!?


7. MEETINGS. I am serving as VP of the CWF women's group, co-pres of my own church group WinGS, and on the church's pulpit search committee.

6. DANCING. Josh and I are taking dancing classes! We are horrible!

5. CUDDLING. Tucker is almost too big for my lap. He gets rocked any time he wants.

4. EXERCISE. I don't do this much as I should, but I have to figure out a way to fit into a nearly strapless bridesmaid dress for my best sister's wedding this winter. Kill me now.

3. TRAVELING. We have taken short trips to see the kids' great grandparents in the past month.
Clabber Girl Museum


2. TEACHING. Turns out, people want me to teach them still. I am offering adult photography classes. The first one filled up in a day. This is exciting!

1. LIFE. I also figure out time to squeeze in grocery shopping, laundry, cooking dinners, church, hanging with my Joshie, and a couple hours of sleep.
The grocery shopping trip ends when I run
out of room and Hudson can no longer feel his feet.


Note how I never mentioned cleaning my house! Oh well!

1 comment:

  1. I see some seasonal adult beverages in that cart...I didn't see adult beverage consuming on the list :)

    ReplyDelete