![]() |
| Monkey see. Monkey do. |
![]() |
| It is hard to photograph someone who is always talking. This is in between words. |
![]() |
| Same scarecrow 5 years running. We miss our friends who usually are in these pictures with us. |
![]() |
| Hi, I'm gorgeous. And a stinker. |
![]() |
| He came up with this "pose" himself. |
![]() |
| Always trying to be bigger. |
![]() |
| Well established farmer's blood. He looks right at home in a tractor. |
![]() |
| Love his eyes. Just like his daddy's. |
![]() |
| The beginning of... how far can I get from you people? |
![]() |
| "No, I will not be in a picture with my big brother. I will, however, pout over Here." |
![]() |
| Photos by myself, though, are completely acceptable. |











We miss you too! And I can't believe how big T is looking with that haircut. What a little man.
ReplyDelete