Yes, I hope one of my kids plays tennis. And likes to read nonfiction. And is obsessed with the Kennedy Assassination. But if I can not get any other that, I will settle with a kid who loves to ride roller coasters.
After years of patiently waiting, Hudson hit 44 inches this spring and we hit Kings Island on last Monday. With fellow friend and 44 inch tall Carsten and his mama Jill, the four of us had the most amazing day.
Yes, the boy loves the coasters! Whoop! He anxiously looked towards those rides he will be able to enjoy when he hits 46 inches and then 48 inches and 54 inches. Absolutely, we can not wait! We rode the water log ride and all of the super cool thrill rides at least three times each.
Carsten and Hudson fight pretty much like brothers. But they always have a good time together. I looked up their first playdate and found pictures click here.
Awesome! Maybe we will visit Happy Valley in China and try our luck at their version of fun!




No comments:
Post a Comment