So, Josh says that I need to write some new blogs, and frankly I am so overwhelmed about where to begin--and yet as time moves rapidly closer to Move to China day I know that I am in a better place than I was.
Our lives are very consumed with the logistics of our move, our jobs, all of our responsibilities with two little men, and the social and church groups we lead and participate in. Over the past couple of weeks responsibilities have fallen off and the same rate the pile to pack has grown. We are almost ready to be on to our adventure. And it has felt very freeing to get back to the single most important roles of my world: wife and mother.
Mr. Harris and I have had a set of back to back crazy months here lately. And luckily we had the opportunity to do the number one thing we need to do in marriage: take a minute to intentionally pay attention to just each other. We have now successfully achieved 10 years of marriage and we celebrated with a nice long vacation to Alaska alone. We were able to totally get reconnected with each other.
Turns out we still like each other. Cool.


No comments:
Post a Comment