![]() |
| This is how most shopping is. You don't know if you are in someone's house, a store, or an alley. |
![]() |
| Prepared food stalls really enhance the aromas of the fresh market. |
![]() |
| Boiled duck eggs. |
![]() |
| Eventually I had to tell this woman to go away, but for awhile she was pretty entertaining. |
![]() |
| I wanted to take picture of his melons. (LOOK AT THOSE!) He wanted to take pictures of my kids. |
![]() |
| I so desperately want to photograph people here, but I am still shy about it. She is getting the lotus pods out; those are lotus roots (in foreground) and stems (in water) |
![]() |
| Making magical music for his meat. |
![]() |
| If you go to a market after lunch, it is very quiet and many vendors are asleep. |
![]() |
| A picture is worth 1000 words. I will let you come up with your own. |
![]() |
| Just like America, right?!? |
![]() |
| This old woman had such a heavy load. I just wanted to cuddle her. |
![]() |
| Chicken. It is what's for dinner. |
![]() |
| Nothing goes to waste. |
![]() |
| These stalls line the market because shopping is not pain in the butt enough. |
![]() |
| Little man, I will assume about the age of Tucker, putting cherry tomatoes on the pinchers of a crawfish. He was a pro! So amazing. |















These are the best pics yet! Gracious!!
ReplyDeleteThe boys and I really enjoyed reading this and seeing the pictures - esp the little boy with the crawdad. I feel very certain I will see crawdad a with cherry tomatoes in the near future
ReplyDelete