Josh is a dragon, the most vital and powerful of any of the Chinese zodiac. Naturally, this fits him to a T.
I am a tiger through and through. And if you are curious how dead accurate my personality is aligned to my birth sign, you can read that here. I am a wood tiger specifically based on the element associated with my birth year. For better and for worse, I am aware this description captures my disposition.
We were in San Francisco's Chinatown in April of 2008 when I figured out that I was pregnant with a rat. I have not read up on Hudson's personality profile because I am too busy living with it. Perhaps they make a book about how to live with a 110 cm tall, fast-talking, sassy thinking rat.
And my little rabbit was not so sure about the photography request on this day. I believe that he is an introvert by nature and we will just have to see how that plays itself out being surrounded by extroverted parents!




I will be doing some research to gain a greater knowledge. And what are the tassled things hanging on each statute? Love you Dragon, Tiger, Rat and Rabbit!!!
ReplyDeleteI am a dog. I actually used to have a pendant I wore around my dog with the chinese symbol for dog. Not sure how accurately it describes me. I haven't read about it in years.
ReplyDelete