Friday, February 22, 2013

Forget about it

I was looking through the book of old blogs the other day trying to figure out when Hudson went to a big boy bed. (We bought Tucker's last week; pictures coming) And I saw so many things that I completely forgot about!!! Wowza, my mommy mush brain is worse than I thought!!! And so, for the sake of Things I Want to Forget, here is a picture of the worst and most necessary aspect of Toddlerhood: the sippy cup.

Oh sippy cup, how I hate you and your million parts. How I hate the companies that make you and think they understand the words they put on their packaging like "leakproof" and "easy to clean". How I hate your company's attempts to redesign these every two years so that I can never find the freaking parts I need to make the perfectly fine ones I had two years ago work again. How I hate myself when I find one of these bad boys with just a smidge of three day old milk in it in the car. How I hate the fact that you are so uncool that my one year old wants to drink out of "real" cups like his four year old brother.

Hmmm... that is all. For now.



No comments:

Post a Comment